May 24, 2015

Review: Unblocked - Episode Three (Timber Towers Series) by Marni Mann


Title: Unblocked - Episode Three
Author: Marni Mann
Series: Timber Towers #3
Genre: contemporary romance, erotica
Derek Block confronts his past. Frankie Jordan’s past pursues her. Secrets threaten to keep them apart. They want to let go of each other, but can’t. Their passion is too hot to resist. Things are scorching as real estate gets real… This is Episode Three of the five-episode Timber Towers novella series.


Amazon US | Amazon UK






MY REVIEW


Unblocked - Episode Three by Marni Mann
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 OMG! STARS


“Frankie broke every single rule I'd set, every promise. How could I ever give a woman more than just one night and morning?”


In hindsight...it might have been a bad idea to start this series before all the parts were published. I'm a mess right now. OMG! That ending.

But let's start at the beginning.

Episode Three picks up right where we left off with Episode Two. Frankie didn't go into Derek's house because of a certain someone she didn't expect to see anywhere near him. And yes...I KNEW IT! I totally called the identity of mystery woman hanging out on Derek's front steps. Still, it is an interesting development. And it opens up a whole world of possibilities.

What does it all mean and how are those people intertwined and WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE? Yeah, I am a bit frustrated...but in a good way. The mystery and the plot thickens.

“He was gorgeous and demanding and controlling, and I wanted all of it...
around me, on me, and most definitely inside me.”


I really enjoy the pacing of this whole series. Ms. Mann established the main characters, their relationship and now she sets their world on fire. Both personal and professional changes make it all so hard and almost impossible to continue, but who can escape this connection and such blissful satisfaction?

Frankie and Derek are combustible together. The sex scenes truly set my kindle on fire. At this point they really are in a class of their own. Very well developed, strong bond and a ton of issues that threaten everything.

“Tell me what you want , Frankie.”
“I want more of this...
More of you.”


Until the ending it was a 4 or maybe 4.5 Star read, but then there was the 'WOW moment' and I just had to give this one 5 Stars. What a revelation. Hit me right in the feels. I was so overwhelmed with hurt and anger. Let's just say my anxiety level is really high right now and I'm dying to read the next Episode, which should be published on 07/07/2015, as far as I can tell. *fingers crossed*

Until then I'll be a torn mess.

No comments

Post a Comment

+up