August 18, 2014

Review: Sinners MC Collection by Bella Jewel


Here's what you get inside this great set. Hell's Knights - Book 1 - Join Addison and Cade on a scorching hot journey mixed with emotion, lust and some seriously hot bikers.

Heaven's Sinners - Book 2 - You've met the team, now is your chance to fall in love with the hardest of them all, Spike. His story will keep you on your toes.

Knights' Sinner - Book 3 - We all loved Jackson in the other books, now is your chance to see him find his love. MC President and all round good guy gets a little naughty in this book!

Bikers And Tinsel - Book 3.5 - Join all the bikers and their ladies as they celebrate christmas together.











MY REVIEW


Sinners MC Collection Boxed Set by Bella Jewel
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

3.5 sinful biker STARS



“Who said happily ever after couldn’t involve bikers?”


I'm going to combine the reviews for the whole series in one post...I hope this works for you guys. :D

Hell's Knights ~~~ Addison and Cade 3 STARS

So in a nutshell here is what happens: Addison has had a crappy life, with her hooker/junkie mother, the pimp who abused her from age thirteen and no way out. When her mother dies she finally gets the courage to leave town and find her father...the President of Hell's Knights MC.

“Feeling means losing, and I can’t lose. My mother might have fucked up my life when I was younger, but it doesn’t mean I have to live like that forever. I’m free now, and I plan on doing everything I can to fight for the life I know I deserve.”


Addison is not there to stay. She has plans to leave, but somehow the club and especially Cade, the VP, get to her and she has a hard time leaving him and her father behind and when her past catches up to her the MC is the only thing that can keep her save.


“Sugar, if I wanted my dick wet, I could get it wet anywhere, with anyone. I don’t want my dick wet. I want it fuckin’ drenched, drippin’ and surrounded in you."


Now, Cade and Addison where hot together, the sex was amazeballs, but this is probably where the fun ends for me. The story has a lot of potential, but unfortunately the end result lacks. Addison is immature and a rebel. Now the latter isn't much of a problem unless she does stupid things, just to piss everyone off and puts them in danger just to make a point. That's where you lose me and why you only get 3 Stars.




Heaven's Sinners ~~~ Ciara and Spike ☆ 4.5 STARS ☆

By far my favourite book and couple in the series. We already met Spike in Hell's Knights. He is the president of Heaven's Sinners MC and he is friends with Cade as well as Jackson. We already had little glimpse into his past and in this book we get to see the whole story. What happened to his wife, how they got together and what Ciara, his sister in law has to do with any of it.


“You know what’s so pathetic about this situation?" I rasp, my hands shaking. "It’s that no matter how angry I am at you, no matter how many times you spit hurtful words at me, or how many times I keep telling myself to walk away, I can’t. I want to save you. I want that friend that I know is in there. I can’t walk away, Spike. I hate you, and yet I can’t walk away."



I really enjoyed Spike and Ciara. The characters felt well developed and rounded. The little cat and mouse play between them was not only entertaining but also very hot. It was interesting to see where they came from and what they went through over the years and how they managed to deal with their demons. And once they get to the horizontal dance....Oh man!...HAWT!!! Spike is one kinky motherf*cker and Ciara is right there with him.

“Fuck you, Spike.”
“Been there, done that, wasn’t memorable.”


I'm not going to give anything else away, because it was really fun to read it. Enjoy!! ;P




Knights' Sinners ~~~ Serenity and Jackson ☆ 3 STARS ☆

Jackson and Serenity. Oh, where to begin?

Serenity is the daughter of a rival MC's president, sent to the Hell's Knights in order to spy on them and figure out their weaknesses so that daddy dearest (who is by the way an abusive asshole) can take them down.

After turning up at the club house beaten up and 'scared' out of her mind Jackson takes her in. *duh* They become very friendly awfully fast and what follows it lots of sex and after that lots of drama.


“Christ, I want to kiss him. He’s older than me. He’s the enemy. I’m lying to him. Yet, I want to kiss him.”



Yeah, it was fun, but it also fell short for me. After reading Spike and Ciara's story I was expecting more and I got less unless you count in that one thing with Muff...hello! That was nice! :D




Bikers and Tinsel

I couldn't even finish this one and I didn't put it into the rating. I'm sorry, but when you get father and daughter together with their friends and partners into a game of truth and dare...and then add to that a sexy dance with hardly any clothing (I stopped reading before I could find out how much nudity it would entail) ...that's where you lose me. Yuck.


~~~~~~~~~~



Over all I enjoyed reading this series and I liked the world Ms. Jewel created.

My biggest problem though, and I only managed to pinpoint this one after reading a very insightful review, is that she has some major issues with continuity and accuracy. There are so many instances in this series where I didn't know where we are, how much time has passed or what was happening. And I think the reason is that Ms. Jewel hates giving actual facts. There are no times or actual places. The bikers go on a month long ride, but when you read on it appears as if they were only one town over...It confused the hell out of me and I would appreciate a bit less vagueness in future books.


Let's see what's next on my biker bender. ;D

No comments

Post a Comment

+up