February 05, 2015

Review: The Invitation (Release) by Roxy Sloane



The invitation unlocked a world of pleasure -- but the game is only just beginning…

He promised me an adventure. I had no idea what lay in store. Now, I know his name, and everything has changed.

I want to trust him, but his secrets could ruin us both. I need to know what he’s hiding – before it’s too late.
I’ve already risked everything for his love. Now, I’m playing to win.

Are you ready?

*The explosive conclusion to the seductive new series*











Amazon US | Amazon UK






MY - short - REVIEW


Release by Roxy Sloane
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

3.75 I need more than just sex STARS

All in all the series was a really fun read. Hot and sexy.

Ash is unbelievably awesome and the games were a lot of fun, although it was quite obvious who the mystery man was.

JJ was a bit too trusting for my taste. Honestly, girl has now self-preservation-instinct.

The hot and heavy gets too much after a while. Can't believe I'm saying this, but...yeah, I skimmed through the sex scenes. Sorry, not sorry. ;D

Anyway. Fast read. Worth it if you want something over the top naughty, with not much plot involved.



...until next time Ms. Sloane. ;P

No comments

Post a Comment

+up