April 07, 2016

TBT #27 - Review: Reaper’s Property (Reaper’s MC #1) by Joanna Wylde


★TBT #27★
Reaper's Property by Joanna Wylde (Author) is on this weeks #ThrowbackThrusday. My first Motorcycle Club book and I loved IT!! loved the whole REAPERS biker club they were ruthless but loyal and very protective of their family. Loved their badass cavemaness, I mean who could resist big bad sexy dirty talking bikers *winks*


Title: Reaper’s Property
Author: Joanna Wylde
Series: (Reaper’s MC #1)
Genre: contemporary romance, erotica

Marie doesn’t need a complication like Horse. The massive, tattooed, badass biker who shows up at her brother’s house one afternoon doesn’t agree. He wants Marie on his bike and in his bed. Now.

But Marie just left her abusive jerk of an ex-husband and she’s not looking for a new man. Especially one like Horse—she doesn’t know his real name or where he lives, she’s ninety percent certain he’s a criminal and that the “business” he talks with her brother isn’t website design. She needs him out of her life, which would be a snap if he’d just stop giving her mind-blowing orgasms.

Horse is part of the Reapers Motorcycle Club, and when he wants something, he takes it. What he wants is Marie, but she’s not interested in becoming “property of”.

Then her brother steals from the club. Marie can save him by giving Horse what he wants—at home, in public, on his bike… If she’s a very, very good girl, she’ll get lots more of those orgasms only he can offer, and he’ll let her brother live.

Maybe.



Amazon US | Amazon UK






SANDY’S REVIEW


Reaper's Property by Joanna Wylde
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

description

To be honest, I picked this book randomly without even reading the blurb or doing any sort of research on this one (yes! I research on books before reading, Occupational Hazard :p), and it totally paid off!! My first Motorcycle Club book and

description

Story was very much enjoyable with little amount of angst, humor and loads of SEX. Writing was awesome and refreshing, author didn’t try to sugar coat the crude language of bikers . Characters were lovable, loved the whole REAPERS biker club they were ruthless but loyal and very protective of their family. Loved their badass cavemaness, I mean who could resist big bad sexy dirty talking bikers, Speaking of BIG!! I found my new book boyfriend “HORSE” OMG!!! I love him. I. LOVE. HIM not because he’s hung like a horse! OK, That’s one of the reason *winks* love that he is cheesy, sweet, cocky, and arrogant not to mention DROOL WORTHY!!
“Jesus Christ… Thank fuck for that,” Picnic said.
“Nope, not Jesus, just a man,” Horse whispered.
“Although when women see my dick for the first time, they’ve been known to fall down on their knees and worship me.”
 
“Fuck, this is gonna piss you off and then you aren’t gonna let me stick my dick in you,” he muttered.
“Do you have to be so crude?” I snapped.
“Have you met me?”
 
Did I say how much I LOVE HIM?!

For me the best part was bickering between Horse and Marie, I had so many LOL moments.

description

description

My favorite being Marie's drunk texts to Horse!

Marie: Horse, muss yu
Marie: Why dont anser?
Marie: Horse like yur name. Horsey. I'd like to rid u horsey, LOL. You sleeping? Or busy with someone?


I’m going to keep reading this series, Can’t wait to see how other Reaper’s story turns out!!!

No comments

Post a Comment

+up