May 19, 2016

TBT #33 - Review: The Prince (The Original Sinners #3) by Tiffany Reisz


★TBT #33★
This weeks on #‎ThrowbackThrusday is the series which left me overwhelmingly speechless and in a puddle of emotions. I'm talking about the insanely AWESOME and my all time favourite The Original Sinners by Tiffany Reisz. Their story sucked me in from the very beginning, I loved, loathed, laughed, swooned, prayed and cried over these characters. I couldn’t stop thinking about them when I’m awake, I dream about them, lost my sleep, lost my appetite BUT I don’t regret single minute of it.


Title: The Prince
Author: Tiffany Reisz
Series: The Original Sinners #3
Genre: bdsm, contemporary romance

Two worlds of wealth and passion call to Nora Sutherlin and, whichever one she chooses, it will be the hardest decision she will ever have to make. Unless someone makes it for her... Wes Railey is the object of Nora's tamest yet most maddening fantasies, and the one man she can't forget. He's young. He's wonderful. He's also thoroughbred royalty and, reuniting with him in Kentucky, she's in his world now. But this infamous New York dominatrix is no simpering Southern belle, and Nora's dream of fitting into Wesley's world is perpetually at odds with the relentlessly seductive pull of Soren--her owner, her lover, the forever she cannot have. At least, not completely.

Meanwhile Nora's associate Kingsley Edge is only too happy to take her place at Soren's feet during her hiatus. Soren is the only man Kingsley has ever loved, and their dark, shared history has forged a bond that neither the years--nor Soren's love for Nora--can break. But a new threat from an old adversary is forcing Kingsley to confront the past, reminding him that he must keep his friends close, and his enemies closer.



Amazon US | Amazon UK






SANDY’S REVIEW

“Je suis la raison.”
I am the reason.
 
Totally unexpected turn of events and one hell of Cliffhanger made this yet another mindblowing, unconventional love story delivered by Tiffany Reisz.

I wont go into the details of this story or the characters since it’s already been established that the author can never go wrong on both the aspects but let me just say one name which holds highest respect in my heart and soul, for being epitome of submission and that’s The King of the Underground- Kingsley edge.
“I have nothing in me that you cannot break.
I would let you destroy me, and then
I would resurrect myself from my own ashes
for the honor of being destroyed by you again.”
 
Getting to know King was ecstasy in itself. There are so many amazing characters in this series but King stands out from the rest because the way he loves worships, his need to submit, his burning desire, the passion to please and underlying dedication towards his master was breathtaking. I personally feel honored to have witnessed this beautiful young man fighting his battle of rage/lust in his new found love.

description


No comments

Post a Comment

+up