May 26, 2016

TBT #34 - Review: Finding Eden by Mia Sheridan

★TBT #34★
This weeks on ‪#‎ThrowbackThrusday‬ is Mia Sheridan's captivating and emotionally beautiful love story of Calder and Eden. It's the story full of hope, dreams, friendship and innocent young love.


Title: Finding Eden
Author: Mia Sheridan
Series: Sign of Love
Genre: new adult, contemporary romance

Finding Eden is the continuation, and conclusion, to Becoming Calder.

When the world as you know it has ended, when all that you love has been washed away, where do you find strength?

When the new world you've stepped into is as isolating as the last, when your heart is broken, and your future is unclear, where do you find hope?

Finding Eden is a story of strength, discovery, forgiveness, and undying love. It is about believing in your destiny and following the path that leads to peace.

THIS IS THE SECOND PART, AND CONCLUSION, IN A TWO-PART SIGN OF LOVE SERIES INSPIRED BY AQUARIUS (BECOMING CALDER SHOULD BE READ FIRST). New Adult Contemporary Romance: Due to strong language and graphic sexual content, this book is not intended for readers under the age of 18.



Amazon US | Amazon UK






SANDY’S REVIEW


Finding Eden by Mia Sheridan
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

description

Finding Eden is a beautiful story of second chance romance, the incredible journey of two broken soul to rediscover oneself and their path of healing. FE is everything I want in romance novel-pure perfection of powerful love, dynamic display of emotions and two amazing heart with enormous amount of love, strength and innocence. This is a kind of story you want to live in, it’s filled with lot of swoon worthy and mesmerizing moments.
“But what I did know was that I loved a girl.
And I knew I loved her in a way I'd never, ever recover from.
I knew I loved her to the very core of myself.
And I knew she loved me back.”
 
The story picks up pretty much after the horrific ending of BC. Though Eden and Calder have survived the flood in Acadia killing everyone, they don’t realize the other’s existence until after three years when Eden finally reunites with her mother. Even with the epic reunion of Eden and Calder, they still deal with the ghosts of their past and threat of unpredictable future. With new found family they learn to accept the second chance at life, with each other they learn to comfort and support in their struggle with the new world and to move on from their tragic loss. This story also unravels mysteries of their disappearance and their cult leader Hector. All in all it was an Epic conclusion to a wonderful love story and I loved it!
“I love you, Butterscotch.
You have the most beautiful heart of anyone I've ever met.
And maybe you feel like a mess sometimes, and life is a mess sometimes, but the way I see it, you're the beauty that came from the mess.”
I've said it before I’ll say is again Mia Sheridan has magic in her words. Her story is captivating, it’s like she has cast some spell on you with her words, leaving you emotional your heart bursting with full of love and always keeps you wishing for MORE.

Photo courtesy :Pinterest

No comments

Post a Comment

+up